MSA in light industry
- Boosting company productivity through the implementation of project planning.
- Accounting of actual employee working hours.
- Reducing the amounts of defective half-finished products and finished goods through the introduction of production standards, use of instructions and associated documentation in digital format.
- Boosting company productivity through the implementation of operational production planning.
- Optimisation of the production cycle by the introduction of tools for monitoring materials' movement and order availability status.
- Reducing the time required for searching for materials using markers for marking and thermal printers for printing labels on half-finished products.
- Decreasing the number of manual operations through the integration of the MSA platform with machines for the transfer of tasks to the technological sections.
- Minimising the amount of defective half-finished products and finished goods by identifying defects and via the transfer of defective items for repair to the responsible person of the production route.
- Increasing labor efficiency using automatic accounting of actual employee working hours.
Implementation without suspension of production
Integration with equipment and software
Online operation and data exchange
We will contact you soon.