MSA mobile app for workshop or warehouse
Simplify the work of your employees with a handy tool and no unnecessary paperwork.
- Transfer of orders and tasks to the workshop or warehouse.
- Materials and goods traceability.
- Work-time tracking.
- Quick learning curve and ease of use.
- Real-time work.
Use it on smartphones or tablets
- A user-friendly interface facilitates.
- Acceptance of orders directly at the production workplace.
- Order details view.
- Reviewing production work plan.
- Working on a task according to a common standard.
- Ability to chat with colleagues to quickly resolve issues with a particular order.
- Instant notification of errors detected on semi-finished and finished goods.
All tasks are evenly distributed among employees
- By taking the qualifications of employees into account, all tasks in the mobile app are automatically distributed evenly between them.
- All tasks and orders are also distributed evenly throughout production, depending on staff availability and equipment utilisation.
- Tracking defects in production in a timely manner will allow errors to be corrected more quickly and the order to be passed on to the next department.
Fit for any industry
MSA works in any industry and in an any size manufacturing company.
MSA for textile industry
- Frequent misunderstanding between employees have been solved with a clear qualification matrix.
- Raw materials are always available for production, just enough quantity for certain orders, no more overstock.
- Claim number reduces thanks to standards and instructions that are always available for employees via mobile app.
MSA for chemical industry
- Ensure traceability from incoming raw materials to the final product.
- Provide effective planning based on stock levels (raw materials and final goods).
- Overall analysis of all processes in the company.
- Real-time production process visibility.
MSA for metalworking
- Supply chains become transparent and flexible; you always have on your stock a necessary quantity for the production.
- All employees are united by a qualification matrix, where you can clearly see the skills of employees and learn them if it’s needed.
- Based on the skills and available machines orders are automatically distributed among the employees.
MSA for food processing industry
- Explore "bottlenecks" and downtimes, eliminate them and finally reduce operational time and production costs.
- Consistent product quality improves customer’s satisfaction and eventually sales.
- Easily manage production in a couple of clicks.
MSA for forestry
- The problems of labelling and traceability have been solved, all trees are accounted for.
- Poor planning and management have evolved into data-driven, real-time work with streams.
- Downtime of employees and equipment has decreased.
MSA for production line automation and robotics
- Manage different resource types all at one platform.
- Bring closer: easier communication and integration into company's core.
- Bring automation to all areas of work.
Explore more ways to use MSA
- automated production planning
- link directly to machines, equipment and e-commerce tools
- timely delivery of raw materials from stock to production
- allocation of staff between tasks
- recording of actual working time
- real-time monitoring
- establishing production streams
- collecting various statistical data
- improving order processing
- minimising rejects
- optimising company costs
- fast document processing
- automatic generation of documents
- automatic sending of confirmed documents
- payroll data to the accounting department or external software
- digitised fast reception of orders from various sources
- fast order processing based on stock balance data
- clear lead times for orders based on the current production workload
- management of inventory and raw materials in the warehouse
- integration with external software
- planning in-house production based on automatically received data from clients
- timely delivery of materials, raw components and goods to clients
- reduction of overproduction
- automatic preparation of the necessary documents for clients and the accounting department
- tracking of orders and items in production using QR codes and other labels
- connection to external logistics software
- automatic preparation of necessary documents
- optimised fleet and delivery management
What can you expect?
- Brief conversation to discuss the current state of affairs and key needs.
- Live demonstration of the MSA platform.
- Answers to all your questions to make sure you have all the information you need.
- No commitment whatsoever.