MSA for medium-sized companies
- Create and optimise production streams.
- Automate production planning.
- Reduce storage space and control over the use of raw materials.
Shaping production standards and simplifying processes
- The production manager creates production streams for each type of product so that the employee receives a kind of guidance.
- By using the production stream tool, the number of rejects among semi-finished and finished products is reduced.
- The production manager can modify and optimise flows as the work progresses so that the work proceeds more efficiently.
- Statistical data collection for production planning and company-wide operations.
Automated production planning
- Automated production planning (daily or weekly plan, planning for different periods, production lists, etc.) based on an order status and current production workload.
- Thanks to production planning, the timing of production and delivery of the finished product to the customer is automatically determined.
- More efficient work with suppliers, timely delivery of the necessary raw materials.
Manual labour reduction in the office and in production
- Thanks to the various platform modules, all company departments, employees, customers, suppliers and business partners automatically communicate with each other and exchange data in real time.
- The necessary documents for work and accounting are generated automatically and forwarded to company departments, customers or suppliers.
- The MSA platform can be linked to the existing company softwares or systems using.
- All orders, instructions and standards are automatically transmitted to production via the Mobile app linked to the main platform.
Automated processing and allocation of orders to employees
- Digitised and easy processing of order acceptance from various sources (phone, email, website or online shop) directly in the MSA platform.
- Allocation of staff between jobs and tasks, based on their current employment and qualifications.
- Clear lead times for orders, based on the current production workload.
- Recording of the actual working time on the production site in the MSA mobile app.
- Reduction of rejects on semi-finished and finished products.
Storage space reduction
- Thanks to automatic, rational production planning, the amount of raw materials in stock is reduced.
- The cost of purchasing raw materials is reduced.
- The number of surplus items produced decreases.
- The warehouse area is optimised.
Monitoring the operation and downtime of machines and other equipment
- Automated production planning (daily or weekly plan, etc.) based on an order status and current production workload.
- Connection of the platform to various pieces of equipment via API, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or sensors into a single network for easy operation and downtime monitoring.
- Monitoring what is happening in the company and in production in real time.
Fit for any industry
MSA works in any industry and in an any size manufacturing company.
MSA for textile industry
- Frequent misunderstanding between employees have been solved with a clear qualification matrix.
- Raw materials are always available for production, just enough quantity for certain orders, no more overstock.
- Claim number reduces thanks to standards and instructions that are always available for employees via mobile app.
MSA for chemical industry
- Ensure traceability from incoming raw materials to the final product.
- Provide effective planning based on stock levels (raw materials and final goods).
- Overall analysis of all processes in the company.
- Real-time production process visibility.
MSA for metalworking
- Supply chains become transparent and flexible; you always have on your stock a necessary quantity for the production.
- All employees are united by a qualification matrix, where you can clearly see the skills of employees and learn them if it’s needed.
- Based on the skills and available machines orders are automatically distributed among the employees.
MSA for food processing industry
- Explore "bottlenecks" and downtimes, eliminate them and finally reduce operational time and production costs.
- Consistent product quality improves customer’s satisfaction and eventually sales.
- Easily manage production in a couple of clicks.
MSA for forestry
- The problems of labelling and traceability have been solved, all trees are accounted for.
- Poor planning and management have evolved into data-driven, real-time work with streams.
- Downtime of employees and equipment has decreased.
MSA for production line automation and robotics
- Manage different resource types all at one platform.
- Bring closer: easier communication and integration into company's core.
- Bring automation to all areas of work.
Explore more ways to use MSA
- automated production planning
- link directly to machines, equipment and e-commerce tools
- timely delivery of raw materials from stock to production
- allocation of staff between tasks
- recording of actual working time
- real-time monitoring
- establishing production streams
- collecting various statistical data
- improving order processing
- minimising rejects
- optimising company costs
- fast document processing
- automatic generation of documents
- automatic sending of confirmed documents
- payroll data to the accounting department or external software
- digitised fast reception of orders from various sources
- fast order processing based on stock balance data
- clear lead times for orders based on the current production workload
- management of inventory and raw materials in the warehouse
- integration with external software
- planning in-house production based on automatically received data from clients
- timely delivery of materials, raw components and goods to clients
- reduction of overproduction
- automatic preparation of the necessary documents for clients and the accounting department
- tracking of orders and items in production using QR codes and other labels
- connection to external logistics software
- automatic preparation of necessary documents
- optimised fleet and delivery management