MSA for food processing industry
A unique MSA planning algorithm ensures lower production costs and best product margin, a tracking system allows to find problems in case of return claims.
Modern planning for production
Automated planning and order distribution between employees helps reduce operational time and production costs. Additional functionality based on the recipes processing helps tailor the MSA platform to operational requirements in the food industry.
Feedbacks, instructions, videos, standards are always available for employees, it reduces risks of human mistakes and gives to a product manager a possibility to improve the process.
Critical feature of batch tracking
In food processing it is crucial to track batches produced from different raw materials from different suppliers. MSA ensures these data are always at your service, in case of claims you can immediately find the whole history of a certain product.
Why food processing companies choose MSA
- Explore your bottlenecks and downtimes, eliminate them and finally reduce operational time and production costs.
- Consistent product quality improves customer’s satisfaction and eventually sales.
- Easily manage your production in a couple of clicks.
Explore more ways to use MSA
- automated production planning
- link directly to machines, equipment and e-commerce tools
- timely delivery of raw materials from stock to production
- allocation of staff between tasks
- recording of actual working time
- real-time monitoring
- establishing production streams
- collecting various statistical data
- improving order processing
- minimising rejects
- optimising company costs
- fast document processing
- automatic generation of documents
- automatic sending of confirmed documents
- payroll data to the accounting department or external software
- digitised fast reception of orders from various sources
- fast order processing based on stock balance data
- clear lead times for orders based on the current production workload
- management of inventory and raw materials in the warehouse
- integration with external software
- planning in-house production based on automatically received data from clients
- timely delivery of materials, raw components and goods to clients
- reduction of overproduction
- automatic preparation of the necessary documents for clients and the accounting department
- tracking of orders and items in production using QR codes and other labels
- connection to external logistics software
- automatic preparation of necessary documents
- optimised fleet and delivery management