MSA for chemical industry
End-to-end traceability, reduced human mistake possibility, lower number of claims, creating a common database for purchasing.
Transparent and clear production streams minimise human mistakes
Production streams created by MSA platform are clear for workers and transparent for managers. Production manager has an effective tool to rule his production without interruption. Every production step is based on the company’s instructions that guarantee that the product is produced according to standards, no more non-conformities.
Statistics of every operation helps to eliminate bottlenecks and fully occupy the machines
Based on the statistics manager can find bottlenecks and eliminate them. The ineffective workers can be found and their qualifications can be improved. Previously unknown machine breakdowns and stoppages can now be found and analysed to reduce their number.
End-to-end traceability helps to negotiate with suppliers and customers
In case of non-confirmative raw materials used in your production or returns from the customers, the MSA platform has a whole history of the product, so you can send evidence to suppliers or customers.
Why companies in the chemical industry choose MSA
- Ensure traceability from incoming raw materials to the final product.
- Provide effective planning based on stock levels (raw materials and final goods).
- Overall analysis of all processes in the company.
- Real-time production process visibility.
Explore more ways to use MSA
- automated production planning
- link directly to machines, equipment and e-commerce tools
- timely delivery of raw materials from stock to production
- allocation of staff between tasks
- recording of actual working time
- real-time monitoring
- establishing production streams
- collecting various statistical data
- improving order processing
- minimising rejects
- optimising company costs
- fast document processing
- automatic generation of documents
- automatic sending of confirmed documents
- payroll data to the accounting department or external software
- digitised fast reception of orders from various sources
- fast order processing based on stock balance data
- clear lead times for orders based on the current production workload
- management of inventory and raw materials in the warehouse
- integration with external software
- planning in-house production based on automatically received data from clients
- timely delivery of materials, raw components and goods to clients
- reduction of overproduction
- automatic preparation of the necessary documents for clients and the accounting department
- tracking of orders and items in production using QR codes and other labels
- connection to external logistics software
- automatic preparation of necessary documents
- optimised fleet and delivery management